Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Versace77 Versace77 is offline

Default Separate value in 1 column to 2 columns based on value in other co

Hi again, just writing a follow-up to my question and i think it come off
confusing. Here's an example of the data i'm working with:

$400.00 DR
$550.00 DR
$59.00 CR
$88.00 DR
$757.00 CR

I'd like to macro to move the credits over like this:

$400.00 DR
$550.00 DR
$59.00 CR
$88.00 DR
$757.00 CR

Hope this helps. thank you.

"Versace77" wrote:

Hi everyone,

Looking for help on trying to separate debits/credits that are listed in one
column (Column 2). Column 4 has either a DB or CR. I'm looking for a way to
have the values in C2 move (cut/paste) to Column 3, same row, if the value in
C4 is a CR.

Thanks as always.

Versace77