John Moore

Hi, A Nested Search should work ok, try this, I have assumed that the name
and address are separated only by a comma and that the data is in column B,
cell2
Enter this formula into a cell to extract the name =LEFT(B2,SEARCH(",",B2)-1)
and this to extract the address =RIGHT(B2,SEARCH(",",B2)+4)

"Kristin N" wrote:

I have one column that has both name/address(in one row) and telephone
numbers(in another row). I'd like to move the name/address info into it's own
column. I've been able to do a conditional format to change the text info to
a new color but I can't seem to mass select that info so I can move it all at
once. Any ideas would be appreciated.