Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default How to add itemfrom a worksheet to a Listbox

Not the whole row just the two cells next to each other. I have a 2 column
table in the worksheet i.e., Range("B2:C391") so,
ufrmsiteInfo.ListBox4.AddItem "worksheet row here"

worksheet row here could be B3 and C3

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I'm not sure what your question is. Is it that you want to know how to get
the "worksheet row here"? If so, try using c5.Row in place of your quote.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Ayo" wrote in message
I have a form with a 2 column listbox, and a worksheet with a two column
list. I want to add items from the worksheet list to the listbox based on
specific conditions. For example:

For Each c5 In dbeWS.Range("B2:B" & rngSAPlines).Cells
If c5.Value = ufrmsiteInfo.cmbSiteID.Text And c5.Offset(0,1).Value
ufrmsiteInfo.txtbox3.Text And c5.Offset(0, 4).Value = False
Then
ufrmsiteInfo.ListBox4.AddItem "worksheet row here"
End If
Next c5