KJM

Default Hyperlink to another row broken if inserting new row between, Help

I created a sheet with hyperlinks to other cells in different rows that point
hyperlink and it works well. Problem is that if I add new rows between the
two rows, the hyperlink for the lower numbered row is off by 1 row less than
hyperlink it orginally pointed to. I use Excel 2000.

Does newer versions of Excel have the smarts to do what normal linking does?
Is there a VBA script that can relink my broken links based on a column with
a common number to each row? I dont want to have to write this if it already
exists.

Thanks in advance.
KJM