Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fishguy fishguy is offline

Default Using cells to specify range

Hi all,
I've been trying to use Cells to specify the range values over which to
search.
The range will vary each time so I wanted to use indexes for rows and
columns but I keep getting an error. The code is below.

Dim dd, ee, n, relst, relen,reld,recst,recen,recd as Integer
relst = Worksheets("Set Up").Range("C7").Value
relen = Worksheets("Set Up").Range("D7").Value
reld = relen - relst + 1
dd = 3 + reld - 1
recst = Worksheets("Set Up").Range("C10").Value
recen = Worksheets("Set Up").Range("D10").Value
recd=recen-recst+1
ee=2+recd-1

Worksheets("Harvest").Activate
For Each c In Worksheets("Harvest").Range(Cells(3, 2), Cells(dd,
ee)).Cells
If Application.IsNumber(c.Value) Then n = n + 1
Next c

I believe the error lies with the use of Cells within the RANGE statement
because I can specify the standard format (e.g., "A3:T19") and the statement
works.

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions.
--
Gary