Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default copy cell values only

Just a typo alert.

..cols.count
should be
..columns.count

Patrick Molloy wrote:

well the "F" was in your code as the target cell

the correct syntax is

with Source
Target.Resize( .Rows.Count, .Cols.Count ).Value = .Value
End With

where both Source and Target are defined and set as ranges

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote:

Patrick,
I changed the code,but I didn't get desired results.this has permanently cut
the values from the column 2 and pasted the values in column F

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

cells(2+off,"F").Value = Cells(r,2).resize(1,2).Value

"tkraju via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Cells(r,2).Resize(1,2).Copy Cells(2+off,"F")
The above code copying cell values and formulas.My requirement is to copy
cell values(contents) only.What changes I need to do the above code line to
copy cell contents only.

Dave Peterson