Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sycsummit sycsummit is offline

Default auto-run a script?

I have written an excel program that is used for ordering clothing for my
company. When we receive a bill I have to tabulate the purchase totals by
employee in order to deduct the proper amount from paycheck. I have macros
to do this automatically but in order to run them I have to go through what
seems like 2 minutes of keystrokes and clicks, just seems like there should
be a way to do it automatically.

As of right now, to run my macros the way I need to, I have to go into my
"billing" worksheet, click on the first cell in my form (A5), and run a macro
"moveuniquenames". then I have to click another cell halfway down the form
(A25) for embroidery items, and run another macro, "moveuniquenamesemb". If
I make any changes to the order once it is billed (sometimes there are errors
or un-announced pricing changes from our supplier that have to get corrected
after-the-fact), I have to re-run the macros.

What would I have to do so that every time I click on the "billing" tab to
open the workseet, these macros are automatically run, where they need to be,
so I am looking at current info every time I view the form?