Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bo2loz el meba2laz bo2loz el meba2laz is offline

Default how to input data into textboxes and make it appear on excel cells

on excel 2007, i have a visual basic code for an interface that contains 2
pushbuttons and 2 text boxes. the code for the one of the pushbuttons is as
follows:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim LastRow As Object

Set LastRow = Sheet1.Range("a65536").End(xlUp)

LastRow.Offset(13, 0).Value = TextBox1.Text
LastRow.Offset(13, 1).Value = TextBox2.Text

MsgBox "One record written to Sheet1"

response = MsgBox("Do you want to enter another record?", _
vbYesNo)

If response = vbYes Then
TextBox1.Text = ""
TextBox2.Text = ""

TextBox1.SetFocus

Else
Unload Me

in the second line of the program ive got 'End(xlUp)' which makes my second
input into the text boxes appear 10 cells below the first input. i want to
make my seecond input appear a cell below the first input. HOW ??????? :))