Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] 6afraidbecause789@gmail.com is offline

Default Deleting rows messes up Named Ranges--How can this be fixed?

There are headings and info at the top of every sheet, from rows 1 to
12. All students and their data are entered beginning on row 13.
Each student's data and associated formulas will occupy 2 rows, so
students' names will always be on odd rows. They are not sorted in any
particular order (class sizes average around 10 students). However,
some students will be leaving midway through a semester; hence, the
reason why we wanted a way to delete. I'm rather new to automating
things in VB.