Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Dave is offline

Default Phantom sheet protect

Hi Simon,

The code I've posted is all there is to it (I dummied this down from a
very large application). So, just generate a new workbook, and insert
this sub in a regular module. That's it.

Sub Test()

Sheet2.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True
Sheet2.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells

End Sub

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

DaveU

On Apr 11, 5:54*pm, Simon Lloyd
wrote:
Can you post the workbook as i would like to see this?

Dave;304830 Wrote:

Hi Barb,

Thanks for your reply.

I am already using a similar workaround - I was just wondering if
anyone else has run into this, or is it just me :-)

regards,

DaveU

On Apr 11, 4:13*pm, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
Why not build in a way to do this in the code

Dim aWS as Worksheet

set aWS = ActiveSheet

Sheet2.Select

'do your stuf