Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Problem with creating Worksheets with Macros

According to the Excel specifications, the number of sheets is limited only
by available memory. If you have a set with diminished memory, that could
be the problem.

"Jim" wrote in message
I have a macro that depending on the options created by the user will
create
additional worksheets. Up to 70 worksheets could be needed in the file.
The
marco will only create 62 worksheets. It crashes when it attempts to
create
the 63 worksheet. After it crashes I cannot manually add any worksheets
the file. Nothing happens when I try to insert or copy a worksheet.