Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Haarish Haarish is offline

Default Date Time Picker

Hi Nigel,

I have handled the code this way:

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
MsgBox Calendar1.Value
Cells(9, 3).Value = Calendar1.Value
Cells(9, 3).NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
Cells(9, 3).Select
End Sub

But the msgbox returns a NULL value. So I set the date in the
properties box to today's date - '04/10/2009'. But a change in the
month has no effect in the value of the calendar object. I am not sure
where the disconnect happens!

Thanks,
Haarish.

On Apr 10, 12:31*pm, "Nigel" wrote:
Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
* *Dim calVal
* *calVal = Calendar1.Value

Nigel

"Haarish" wrote in message

Guys,

I have added a calendar control to an Excel 2007 worksheet. I am
trying to pick the selected value in the code section with the
calendar_click() function. I havent been able to pick the date part
from the calendar control. Am I doing something wrong? Is there an
easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -