Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Put the same number in A1 for 160 rows and change..

Sorry, I missed the Column G reference in your original posting... change
the "B" in my macro to "G" (not sure why you are mentioning Column H in this
posting) and leave the "A" alone. Also, I wasn't entirely clear how the
first 29 was supposed to get into cell A1. My code assumes you will type 29
in cell A1 first and then run the macro to fill in the rest of Column A. If
you have a different method you want to follow, then you need to tell us
what it is.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"KrimerJ" wrote in message

Do I substitute "A" with a value (29) for the A-column and "B" for the
H-column that has a value of (ABC) ?

--
KrimerJ
KrimerJ's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=227