Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ker_01 ker_01 is offline

Default Pulling a currency variable through my arrays drops 3rd decimal?

My code is hundreds or maybe even 1000+ rows, so I won't waste bandwidth by
posting it all; I'll give a brief description and then post relevant code. I
appreciate any suggestions you might have. Programming in XL2003/XP but
workbook will also be used in XL2007/XP.

I have some currency values in Sheet16, including some that are to the third
decimal ($.125, $.150, $.175, etc.). I pull those values into an small array
(range?) to process, then paste them into a second (large)array/range, then
finally paste the large array/range back to fill an entire worksheet.
Somewhere in the translation, I lose the last decimal :( I need to figure
out why, and fix it so that later calculations based on these numbers will be
accurate.

I appreciate any review/advice/corrections-
Thanks,
Keith

'Create the big array/range so I can later fill it:
Dim GraphDataArray As Variant
Sheet11.Activate
Sheet11.Range("A1:Z65000").Select
Selection.Clear 'start with a blank array/range
GraphDataArray = Sheet11.Range("A1:Z1000").Value

{snip}

'Grab the currency values
Dim SubTemp1 As Range
Set SubTemp1 = Sheet16.Range(TempUseCol & "10:" & TempUseCol & "14")

{snip}
'example of pushing one of these currency values into the large array
GraphDataArray(VXD + 24, 16 + 1) = SubTemp1(1)

{snip}

'Push the grid back out to the worksheet:
Sheet11.Range("A1:Z1000").Value = GraphDataArray