Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aileen aileen is offline

Default Activate workbook using partial name

Is it possible to activate a workbook using only part of the worbook name?
e.g. windows("Done.*").Activate. I have two workbooks open, my macro creates
one of the wb's and the other is already open, but the end of its name will
change everyday. For example, today the wb name is DONE3209.xlsx but
tomorrow the wb name may be DONE3509.xlsx. The first 4 letters in the wb
name will always be the same so I would like to use that part of the wb name
only to activate the wb. Thanks in advance for any help.