Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tpeter tpeter is offline

Default auto save when form is closed

I have a userform that pops up when a file is open to make sure all of the
data goes into the correct place. I would like to add 1 more textbox that
would give the used the ability to type in the file name, an example would be
4-4-08 Run 1. When the form is closed I would like to have the file
automatically saved to a certian location with the file name added. An
example would be I/work/engineeringdata/productdata/meters/turbine/(file name
entered by user).xls. I could make a macro to run on the forms close to save
the file name but am unsure how to attache the userinfo to the path and name.
Thank you for your help.

Tim Peter