Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg[_39_] Greg[_39_] is offline

Default what is the best way to loop through a 2-column range argument ofnumbers in a UDF?

What is the best way to loop through a range argument in a User
Defined Function that is used n a worksheet cell when the range is a 2-
column range of cells and I want to do calculations with the numbers
by row for each pair of values? I need it to work in cases when the
worksheet is recalculated and the active sheet may be different from
the sheet that has the cell where the function is located.

Greg