Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nikko963 Nikko963 is offline

Default Control User Form object properties from VBA code

Hello all.

I have just spent the last 2.5 hours trying to figure out how to do this and
am at the end of my rope. Excel help is no use (big surprise!), my Excel
reference book contains no code examples (gotta get me a complete Excel VBA
Reference guide), and everything I have found on the Web doesn't apply to me
or is too confusing for an intermediate, occasional programmer like me. The
irony is that my need seems fairly simple.

I have an Excel 2007 spreadsheet. One of the cells has a list box (the
official property name is 'MyListBox') whose Input Range I want to change
based on a user's selection elsewhere in this form. Note that the list box
was added as a Form Object, NOT an ActiveX Object. The list box nor the cell
it is in will be selected at the time the code needs to change the list box's
properties.

What would the code look like to change the current Input Range from AA1:AA3
to AB1:AB3?

You see? Simple request!

Thanks in advance.