Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default Creating a range name from Selection.CurrentRegion.Select

I have a user who tracks his time in Excel. He recorded a macro which sorts
the worksheet according to job number.

But, he wants the macro to work with any of his worksheets within any
workbook. Therefore, I changed the beginning of the lines in the macro to:
ActiveSheet instead of a specific sheet.

Then, I have the macro move the active cell cursor to A1 and do a
"Selection.CurrentRegion.Select", which selects the region. Next, I want to
name the range.

However, when I do that, I'm coming up with a boolean. This does me no good,
since I want to use the NamedRange to tell the sort command what to sort.

How can I convert the command, "Selection.CurrentRegion.Select" to a Named
Range?

Thank you for any help!