Nigel

Default formula using date format

Hi,
i need to make my chart add figures into a running cost as certain dates of
the month arise. example:
a cost of £10.00 due on 13th Sept will not show until 13th september. Can
this be acheived using formulas or do i need to look at macros?
here is my chart i am trying to calculate. there is a column named DATE
which has the number of day only. what need is , when the day in the month
reaches that day, add the figure directly to the right onto a monthly cost. i
though that if i added the day to the month ( from the sheet name ) it will
always be correct so, can you get a formula to read a sheet name too? my
current sheet name is September.

Company Name Date Amount
Denplan 1 £ 8.99
Severn Trent 1 £ 19.37