Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brettjg Brettjg is offline

Default Worksheet Change event not running a macro

Hi, I have a worksheet cnage event which goes a certain distance and then
does nothing. The part of the code is:

rw = Target.Row
cl = Target.Column
spt_abs = Cells(rw + 1, cl + 1).Value
MsgBox "A = " & (rw + 25) / 39 & " Target.Value = " & Target.Value & "
SPLIT = " & (cl - 1) / 3
Application.Run "PERSONAL.xls!RESET_REFINANCE", (rw + 25) / 39,
Target.Value, (cl - 1) / 3
MsgBox "RETURN from RESET_REFINANCE"

The first Msgbox presents me with the correct values but then nothing at all
happens, and it doesn't matter if I have events on/off and calc on/off. I
know it doesn't run the RESET_REFINANCE macro because I've put an immediate
Msgbox in there which doesn't fire, and curiously it doesn't even debug if I
tell it to run a non-existent macro. The second Msgbox box "RETURN from
RESET_REFINANCE" doesn't fire either.

I do have a Private Sub APP1_reset_Click() but at the moment I've commented
it out to see if it was causing some interference. I also have a selection
change macro but commenting that out doesn't make any difference either.

At that point I need...............HELLLLLLLLLP please! Regards, Brett