Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Can't see Modules and Worksheets in VBE

I have the developer Tab enabled (already did) and tried to display the
Project explorer and NOTHING. I've even toggled the Developer Tab off and
back on and nothing. Any other ideas?

Barb Reinhardt

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Barb,

While in the VB editor Ctrl/r turns on Project Explorer. Alternatively
select menu item View - Project Explorer.

You might already know this but you also need Developer tab in Ribbon in the
Excel worksheet. To turn this on:-

Click Microsoft button (large button top left of screen)
Select Excel options (Towards bottom right of dialog box)
Select Popular (Left column. It is default with Options)
Check Show Developer tab in Ribbon.

OssieMac

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I've just migrated to Office 2007 in the last 2 weeks and now when I go into
the VBE, I can't see the list of Modules and Worksheets in the VBE. I've
looked at all settings there, but can't find something that makes sense to
change.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt