Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting numbers

I've never really thought about it... my gut feeling says it probably
doesn't matter which order you do those in.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"fred" wrote in message
One more question:
I am loading very long list of numbers, (one column, loading in the loop
row by row).
For the optimum speed:
should I preformat the column before loading the numbers or format the
whole column after the loading is done?
What do you recommend?
Thanks,
Fred

"fred" wrote in message
Hello,
When using Excel automation, how to programmatically format all
numbers in the specified column as the phone numbers.
I can see it in the Excel menu there is possible to do
FormatSpecialPhone Numbers.
How to do that programmatically?
Thanks,
Fred