Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default security constraints when you a excel scripting macro?

Security settings are in the hands of the customers so they are the ones who
will be dealing with your macros if you leave them in the workbook you
email.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:42:01 -0700, douglas
wrote:

I am thinking of formatting excel spreadsheet using the excel macro recording
option. My problem is these spreadsheets are going to be emailed out to
various customers. Can you tell if I will have any security issues for the
customers? I would like to keep the security set to high on these
spreadsheets.

Thanks!