Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Copy non blank rows only

As ALWAYS, post your code for comments. You may want to use
datafilterautofilter on the non blankscopy/paste

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"mathel" wrote in message
I'm working with Excel 2003. In a workbook I have Range A50:H51 and I
need
to copy only the row that has data into another workbook (both rows could
have data or only one of the twol). The way my macro is running now, it
copies the entire range and will leave a blank row in the other workbook.

I am hoping someone can help with code to correct this problem.

Thanks!
--
Linda