Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Name all Sheets except first one from a list

I have posted the answer in my first reply itself. I was mentioning that
instead of ("A3:A12") you have give ("A3:A10").....Try this and feedback.

Sub NameWorksheets()
Dim intTemp
For intTemp = 2 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(intTemp).Name = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("A" &
intTemp + 1)
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"K" wrote:

Hi all, I have sheet names in Range("A3:A13") of Sheet1 and I have 11
sheets in a workbook. I want macro on a button which should give
names to all sheets except the first sheet or Sheet1 by looking in
Range("A3:A10") of Sheet1. Please can any friend can help