Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ORLANDO VAZQUEZ[_2_] ORLANDO VAZQUEZ[_2_] is offline

Default Goto Reference:="abc" where abc is formula result

Rick
Can I ask an auxilliary question:

Can I make this macro more specific, say, go to the row and column in that
specificed in the formula in that cell? (As opposed to just going to the
worksheet)

Thanks.
Orlando

--
Orlando Vazquez

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

You should be able to do it this way...

Worksheets(Range("A1").Value).Activate

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"ORLANDO VAZQUEZ" wrote in
message ...
Hi!

In this macro ....Application.Goto Reference:="tab abc"
where "tab abc" equals the results of the formula in cell a1 which is
subject to change. I want to goto location specified by the formula in
cell
A1.

For example if cell A1 formula result = equity1
When I run this macro I want to goto tab "equity1"
If cell A1 formula result = fixed2, then I want to go to tab fixed2...

Thank you.

Orlando