Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ORLANDO VAZQUEZ[_2_] ORLANDO VAZQUEZ[_2_] is offline

Default Goto Reference:="abc" where abc is formula result

Works great. Thank you!

--
Orlando Vazquez

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

You should be able to do it this way...

Worksheets(Range("A1").Value).Activate

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"ORLANDO VAZQUEZ" wrote in
message ...
Hi!

In this macro ....Application.Goto Reference:="tab abc"
where "tab abc" equals the results of the formula in cell a1 which is
subject to change. I want to goto location specified by the formula in
cell
A1.

For example if cell A1 formula result = equity1
When I run this macro I want to goto tab "equity1"
If cell A1 formula result = fixed2, then I want to go to tab fixed2...

Thank you.

Orlando