Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Decreenisi Decreenisi is offline

Default time format

On 1 Apr, 11:34, Decreenisi wrote:
I am trying to format a formula =IF(E10TIME(10,0,0),E10-TIME(10,0,0),
0), kindly given to me for a time sheet issue. E10 has a formula H10-
G10. In cell F10 is the above formula, which gives 1 hrs overtime,
based on a 10 hr x 4 day week. I now need to calculate over a 10 1/2
hr day, however try as I might the calculation still returns 1 hr
instead if 1/2 an hr. I have tried (10.5 , 10:30) but to no avail. I
am missing something stupidly simple, can anyone help.

OOOPS ! I have found what I need to know.