Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Quietman Quietman is offline

Default UDF for Sumproduct

I'm trying to create a UDF for sumproduct that will be dynamic on the numbers
of criteria (3 to 5), uses a defined range and offsets from that rage to get
the criteria ranges and sumrange.

Example:
The defined range is always in column A and automatically set for row 1 to
the last row of data

The function would offset from this range based on there criteria (column2
contains first criteria, column 8 contains second criteria...etc)

Before I dove off inot the deep end I was hoping that some one would be able
to help get me started on the best possible way to do thsi

Thanks
--
Helping Is always a good thing