Paul B

HondaMike, Will return the last numeric valve in Column A

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A)

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"HondaMike" wrote in message
I'm stumped by something that seems simple. I have a column of data that

is
added to each day. I want to take the last value in this column each day

and
enter in a daily summary row. My summary row contains sums and averages

for
other columns, but I just need the last value in this particular column to

be
transferred each day to the summary row. I can't find a formula or

function
to accomplish this seemingly simple task. Any suggestions greatly

appreciated.