Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff[_2_] Harald Staff[_2_] is offline

Default Form shows in the vba

Hi Steven

You must set its Top and Left property (distance from screen top / left
screen edge) before you show the form. The calendar control is in this
context pretty much innocent.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Steven" wrote in message
This is Steven,

What this issue is is that it is the calendar control tool. I am trying
make the startup postion be manual but it always reopens at the top left
corner of the window.

How do I make it so I can set the form where I want to keep it.

Thank you,

Steven

"Steven" wrote:

I am trying to make a change to a form at work and it is one that someone
else created. When I go to the vba and the ViewObject and then right
click
on the form it actually activates, loads (shows) the form. What causes
this.
Is there a way I can make it so I can adjust the code behind the form.

Thank you,

Steven