Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Form shows in the vba

Have you tried setting the 'Startupposition' property of the 'UserForm'
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

In the VBE, the small window in the upper left of the screen is the VBA
Project window. The form name should be listed in that window. Right click
on the form name, then click View Object from the drop down menu. If it
still shows the form on the sheet, there is probably a code snippet
somewhere that is being used as a security method to prevent someone from
changing the form.

"Steven" wrote in message
I am trying to make a change to a form at work and it is one that someone
else created. When I go to the vba and the ViewObject and then right
click
on the form it actually activates, loads (shows) the form. What causes
this.
Is there a way I can make it so I can adjust the code behind the form.

Thank you,

Steven