Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default recalculate hyperlink location

Naming the target of the hyperlink makes those Insert|Hyperlink type hyperlinks
work much better.

But if the OP is using the worksheet function, he or she doesn't need to name
the range.

This kind of formula will adjust, too:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

Gary''s Student wrote:

If you are setting a hyperlink to a place in your worksheet, use a Named
Range rather than an absolute address:

Instead of:
=HYPERLINK("#Sheet3!$A$1")
use something like:
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",alpha),alpha)

where alpha has been set with:
Insert names Define...

The trick is that the Name adjusts as rows/columns are inserted/deleted.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200841

"Goforth" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that changes often. After inserting or deleting a line
the location of my hyperlinks change. Is there any way to automatically
recalculate the location of the hyperlinks instead of changing then all
manually?
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson