Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Add-in excel problem links Add-in excel problem links is offline

Default Excel Add-in problem

Hello,

I wrote an Add-in for Excel with some udf-functions. I installed the Add-in
on 2 computers and the functions work on both computers. However: when I make
an excel-file which uses the functions on the first pc and I open the excel
file on the oher pc, I get the error message "This workbook contains links to
other data sources, etc..." It looks like the Add-In is not installed, but it
is! When I look at the cell with the function, I can see the path to the
add-in is in the cell. (for example:
'C:\Project\Addin\SQLFunctions.xla'!Myfunction()) I don't understand! Can
anyone help me? Installing the functions on both pc's in the same folder
doesn't work!

Bart