Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diddy Diddy is offline

Default Find value and move to end of data in same row then move values in

Hi everyone,

I have no idea how to even make a start on this one.
I have worksheets containing info exported from a database. On some rows
(don't ask me how it happens !) values that should be in col H have over- run
and are in col I and then all the data has shifted 1 column to the right. Col
I is Gender and correct values should therefore be only F or M.
At the moment I use autofilter and filter to the incorrect values then cut
and paste contents of I to AN then cut and paste J:AN back to a range
starting with I.

Is there any way I can automate this with a macro?

Many thanks