Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default Bin2Dec

The DEC2BIN function is the one you want, and you are correct that it is part
of the Analysis Toolpack.

Instructions on isntalling this free expansion pack are he

"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Francis Ang" wrote:

I have searched the community website for VBA codes to convert binary code to
decimal but did not find any; although there are VBA codes for converting
decimal to binary codes.

Can anybody advise, where I can get hold of VBA codes for converting binary
code to decimal? I don't have the Analysis Tookpak.

Thank you.