Kris

Default Pasting formulas

I have 34 worksheets within a workbook and I have hit a bump in the road....

On the second sheet, i have made a forumla to pull in data from certain
cells on sheet 1.......if sheet 3 is the same setup as sheet 1 (different
data) and I want sheet 4 to have the same formulas as sheet 2, only referring
to sheet 3....if this doesnt make sense, I have placed an example below:

='WEEK 1'!B7 pulling in the data in the B7 cell of the worksheet titled
WEEK 1....if i copy the formula to a different sheet, it says the same
formual, but I actually want it to go in numeric order....so the next formula
i want to say is ='WEEK 2'!B7 then ='WEEK 4'!B7 WEEK 1 is its own
sheet.....RESULTS 1 is the sheet pulling in data ....then WEEK 2 is another
sheet.....and RESULTS 2 needs to pull in data from WEEK 2, not WEEK
1.......anyone know how to get this pasted over, or a different way so I dont
have to manually type in the formula for all 17 sheets?

thanks
Kris