Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GeoBrooks GeoBrooks is offline

Default ActiveX control causes "Reset project" notice on file open

I've added two combobox controls to an XL2007 macro-enabled workbook because
I needed to capture their values b4 they were changed. Now when the workbook
is closed, then reopened, I get two "This action will reset your project..."
messages on opening.

I know I can prevent the messages by changing the state of "Notify Before
State Loss" in VB. I need to be able to prevent these messages before
distributing the workbook. How can this be done?

Thanks.

Geo