Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pickytweety pickytweety is offline

Default Stepping through VBA code, Excel not performing actions on spl

PS I already tried changing Paste:=xlValues to Paste:=xlPasteValues and it
didn't resolve my problem.
--
Thanks,
PTweety

"Don Guillett" wrote:

As ALWAYS, post your code for comments and suggestions.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"pickytweety" wrote in message
I recently switched from Excel 2003 to 2007. A macro I had would vlookup
information for a particular store into a template sheet, copy that sheet,
paste it as values, and move to the next store. This macro isn't working
anymore. I get an error 440 and it closes Excel for me. So I tried going
showing both Excel and Visual Basic on screen to F8 (step) through the VBA
code. It used to show me what was happening in Excel as I stepped through
each line of code. For example I would F8 on a line of code like
'Sheets("list").Select' and Excel would flip over to the "list" worksheet
before my eyes. So I have two questions.....one, how do I get Excel to
perform as I step through each line of VBA code so I can see what's
happening
and two, any ideas on why I'm getting an error 440?
--
Thanks,
PTweety