Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default Code to split Worksheets into seperat workbooks

"to take a workbook with a dozen worksheets, and create 12 seperate
worksheets"?

you mean "create 12 seperate WORKBOOKS"? 1 worksheet in each of them?

Sub Separate
Dim ws as Worksheet

Sheets.Add
ActiveSheet.Name = "test"

For Each ws in Activeworkbook.Worksheets
If ws.Name < "test" Then
With Range(Cells(1,1), ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell))
..Copy
..PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
End With
ws.Move
End If
Next ws

End Sub

On 25 Mar, 17:58, Phil Smith wrote:
It would take me forever to figure out how to code this myself. *What I
want is to take a workbook with a dozen worksheets, and create 12
seperate worksheets, filled with the formatting and the values, (similar
to a paste special values only) of each worksheet.

I need the values only because I am using a lot of links to create the
worksheets.

Can anyone point me to some code I can hack up?

Thanx

Phil