Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RandyB RandyB is offline

Default 4.0 macros in Excel 2007

Yo, Homey--
Thanks, that did the trick! I think the hard part was figuring out HOW
to insert a 4.0 Macro sheet. The only way I found was to right-click the
tab, select "Insert", and then choose the "Excel 4.0 Macro" -- all of the
other methods just end up inserting a plain old worksheet.

Regards,
Randy

"Homey" wrote:

What do I have to do to get 4.0 macros to run in an Excel 2007

Same as every other version of Excel, insert an Excel 4 sheet and enter your
code.