Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default How to copy worksheet from one excel file to another

Manually: Use View | Windows } Arrange } tiled
Drag the tab of Sheet1 to the tab list of the second workbook
Then rename the new worksheet

Macro
Sub Macro1()
Workbooks("Book1").Sheets("Sheet1").Copy
Befo=Workbooks("Book2").Sheets(1)
Workbooks("Book2").Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Select
Workbooks("Book2").Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Name = "temp"
End Sub

best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Varun" wrote in message
Guys,

How can I copy lets say sheet1 from excel file named one.xls and paste to
different excel file named two.xls wherein the sheet name also changes
from
sheet1 to Temp? Been try to do this but cannot get it to work.

Earlier in 2003, I got the code via recording a macro but in excel 2007 I
am
unable to figure out how to copy sheet using macro.

Thanks.