Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Why so many "Service Temporarily Unavailable" errors here?

I think it is a web issue. I finally hooked up through Outlook Express
because of it.

"Grandpa Mark" wrote in message
I'm accessing these groups thru the MS web interface at:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
...and as I'm trying to navigate the web pages to previous discussions,
I'm
getting a whole lot of "Service Temporarily Unavailable" web page errors.

Is this a problem with firewall-type iissues, or is there something up
with
MS's web interface? I never used to get these (and come to think on it a
bit
more, I think I've been getting these errors from home too, so that should
rule out any local corporate firewall issues.)