Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gringarlow Gringarlow is offline

Default Multiple Data Sources - 1 pivot table

I have 2 tables of data, they have a field NAME in common. One table is a
summary of data showing %'s of certain occurances, the other is a listing of
work items. I tried to build a pivot table using multiple ranges, but am
unable to achieve what I need. I need to show the NAME field with the summary
%'s and then have the ability to select the individual name and get the
listing of work items for that name.I think I'm in way over my head at this
point.