Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default More Excel 2007 Speed Issues

They followed up with

Excel VBA Performance Coding Best Practices
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...practices.aspx

This article had nothing new about Excel 2007 performance, but it contained
a long list of known techniques to enhance VBA execution speed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Joel" wrote in message
Microsoft made a posting on Dec 28. 2008 (or around this date) in the
Excel
Programming webpage asking for people to submit macros/workbooks where the
macros ran slower on excel 2008 than excel 2003. Microsoft said they had
team together to investigate these issues. I refered a number of people
that posting.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

I am not sure whether this article would help...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Peige Chang" wrote:

I noticed that the last time Wei posted was 5/2007. Has there been any
progress on getting a fix on the slow Excel issue?