Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default WriteLine function

Wherever you want a literal " character to appear in the string, use a
pair of " characters. E.g.,

S = "This has a ""quoted"" word."

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:24:01 -0700, Varun
wrote:

Guys,

I am using WriteLine function to write lines to a text file. Here's the
format of the line:

$insert_physical_layer(<layer_order, “<physical_layer_name”,
“<logical_layer_name”, “”);

Above, both physical_layer_name and logical_layer_name will be substituted
with values from arrays i.e. everything else is a constant.

Here's what I have so far for the WriteLine code:

objStackupFile.WriteLine("$insert_physical_layer( <layers_counter,"<layers(layers_counter, 1)","<layers(layers_counter, 2)", "");")

Above line does not work...has to do with wanted or unwanted double quotes
and/or more objects. Can you please tell me what the writeline should look
like?

Thanks for help.