Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Multiple Object Right Click Event

Hi Kenny,

I am wondering why you need to detect a right click on the text box. Perhaps
if you explain what it is you are trying to do then someone might have an
alternative way of achieving the desired outcome. A double click event comes
to mind.

OssieMac

"Kenny" wrote:

I am working on a project that will allow users to programatically add more
activex textboxes to a sheet (not a form). I need to figure out a way to
either add right click code to these text boxes programatically or write a
procedure that will detect the right click on any textbox on a sheet. There
is no set amount of textboxes so I cannot just program all the textboxes for
a right clcik event. I need to add the code programatically or detect all
objects being clicked and be able to determine which one. This will fire a
context menu I already have written. THANKS!