Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JamesInPhilly JamesInPhilly is offline

Default March Madness Excel Bracket

I have assumed the duties of running my office March Madness pool. I am
attempting to create a program in excel that can track the results and score
the participants in our pool. I'm not sure where to start though. I want to
be able to create this and keep it for future years as well. So how do I
approach this? Is there a way that I can create dropdowns, where people can
select there teams, and then it saves each person's choices? I feel like once
I get started I can add other functions like updating each person's current
points, how many points they can still accumulate, probablities of winning
etc. down the road. I realize there are more important uses for excel but
hey, I figure this can be a fun project. Any thoughts?
--
-James