Anne Troy

Default Auto Fill and Excel 2003

Try using =b2+.0025 instead. The reason it's doing what it's doing is 'cause
it IS increasing by 1, but 1 in percentage is different.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"RogueIT" wrote in message
I have a problem with my autofill on my excel and was hopeing someone could
tell me what I have done or how to fix it.
cells b1:b2 have
5.50%
5.75%
I want to grab the auto fill handle and get that series. However when I
grab
the handle, excel erases what I have in the cells and changes them all to
5.50. when I chose fill series then I get
5.50%
105.50%
205.50%
305.50%
405.50%
505.50%
605.50%
705.50%
805.50%
905.50%
1005.50%
any idea how to get the autofill options to chose series by default
instead
of autofill with copies of the cell?
thanks in advance
RogueIT